The much anticipated upgrade to our flagship CMS product is set for launch in 2021. We thought we give you some exciting highlight snippets of the new version.
First launched in 2005, Pegboard ODP
is still one of Australia's leading CMS's utilised for a broad section of Australian companies. Pegboard continues to be the solution that delivers integration and flexibility to organisations that look to service their clients via digital transformation
in the true sense. Pegboard7 is a new platform that takes all the great features and unique UI of Pegboard and rolls it up onto a completely new architecture that customers will love.
Top 5 key improvements to Pegboard7 CMS
1. Pegboard7 Architecture is a Headless CMS
structure allowing for the system to present any data from any system simply and quickly. Making integrations from other systems to be more accessible to clients as you need them. For example Mass Products data from other sources.
2. Deploy ability broadened. You will be able to host Pegboard7 on any platform (Linux, My SQL etc) opening up the flexibility.
3. New Admin Console interface that will enhance marketing and campaigns for organisations. We have created a new area in the system called 'Campaigns' where you can manage, collate, feed, create marketing campaigns and there related content and collateral ready for scheduled launches and digital marketing activity. All from one place, out to market.
4. Blisteringly Fast. This new version is made to fly to ensure that clients on the platform who are delivering and feeding mass data to their customer base are delivering an awesome online experience that represents there organisation! No lag time no issues.
5. SEO Enhanced. As PegboardCo. via its Optimise brand
continue to work with leading companies across Australia and their SEO/SEM strategies. We have taken all the latest technology and approaches for Google and integrated it into the new Pegboard7 SEO module.
Stay Tune! We will keep you up to date and continue to release more detail as we firm up launch dates.